21 Jul 2016

My wedding day!






















It finally came and went! We were married on the 24th June, at 1pm in the afternoon, at a great venue called Grendon Lakes. The day was such a surreal moment. It all went well, there were of course a few problems but you really don't care on the day. 
It was wonderful to see so many people you care about in one place, and everyone looked beautiful. 
My two little flower girls wore my crochet crowns and just looked adorable. We had the best photographer, it was so nice to not feel overly posed and actually feel relaxed. I am so so happy with out photos. Our photographers name is Dale Weeks, go check him out hes awesome!
We now need to get our photo album and who knows how many prints done.

Have a great day!



No comments:

Inspiration Monday.

I've always been crazy for Chanel haute couture, but when browsing for crochet flower ideas I stumbled across these glor...