8 Sept 2015

Crochet crown photoshoot!



We went for a little photo shoot last week for some lovely photos of my girl wearing the crowns.
She's a great little model, mostly if she's bribed with chocolate but great non the less. Today I'm trying to organize my Etsy shop. I've been setting up listings, writing policies and figuring out shipping costs. All that's really left to do is take the final photos or the crowns. I've been after the perfect mannequin head but thought I'd DIY my own so that's my afternoon project.
I'm still working out the tutorials but my camera doesn't seem to be favoring macro shots at the moment. Not ideal.

Have a lovely week!





No comments:

Inspiration Monday.

I've always been crazy for Chanel haute couture, but when browsing for crochet flower ideas I stumbled across these glor...