10 Mar 2015

Flowers and rainbows




This month has been a fun one for makes! I put together the flower crown from the flowers I made a while ago. I found an old headband of Freya's that was perfect for putting together! I'd debated attaching it to a circle crown but wasn't sure how to fix it...then thought of attaching it to a piece of ribbon but figured it would be to heavy for little girls to keep on their heads all day. I need to make another one as they will be worn by our lovely little flower girls (Freya and her cousin) for our wedding next year. I have to incorporate crochet in somewhere right?

Below was supposed to be a Katniss inspired cowl from Hunger Games, I remember watching it and thinking how amazing it was. I found a crochet inspired pattern (here) but sadly I didn't make it long enough to wrap around like in the movies. But I still love it non the less. 

Happy Tuesday!




Oh! And how do you fancy my new logo?
I LOVE IT.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ive tried to post comments but cant see them.x

Unknown said...

Ahh that one worked. Lol
Love this site and all your beautiful creations.x

Inspiration Monday.

I've always been crazy for Chanel haute couture, but when browsing for crochet flower ideas I stumbled across these glor...