17 Oct 2012

New dresses


We have been on to some lovely dresses over the past few days. I received this beautiful 70's maxi
 dress in the post yesterday and it's so dreamy! Below is an early 60's couture dress I found, it is in
the prefect condition, it so beautiful! I'd keep it myself but sadly it doesn't fit. We have also discovered
 a beautiful 1930's mustard coloured dress, another 70's maxi dress and a patterned 60's mini dress.
 Having all these lovely dresses makes me so excited to start selling! I love the idea of lovely ladies
 finding the dress of their dreams. I've set myself a goal of finishing the business plan this week, 
which brings us ever closer to the launch. A new year opening is currently looking more realistic 
at the moment. Which is great! A new year with new beginnings. Do you have any goals or aims for
 the new year? 


You can follow me on instagram @caraleighjane for new vintage finds and goodies.

2 comments:

Katy Clouds said...

That top dress is seriously adorable! Is it for sale?

Unknown said...

It will be soon! I'm opening my online shop at the beginning of next year.

Inspiration Monday.

I've always been crazy for Chanel haute couture, but when browsing for crochet flower ideas I stumbled across these glor...