31 May 2011



Weekly inspiration


I've had a very inspirational few weeks! Have gotten back into the world of blogging (which I missed!) and am on the search for some new lovely blogs to follow.

This Friday will be a new start for me, i'm finally allowed to start exercising after having little bear. Truth be told, I haven't done a lot since I had her. I've got myself into a terrible routine of doing...nothing whilst the man is at work. I plan to exercise daily, eat well, get dressed daily, get into my doll making, as i'm desperate not to go back to work so i'm able to be a full-time Momma to Freya. And also to do a little more exploring with her in the fresh air! I have to stop worrying myself so much on tidying and keeping everything clean, but to just enjoy my time with little bear.

No comments:

Inspiration Monday.

I've always been crazy for Chanel haute couture, but when browsing for crochet flower ideas I stumbled across these glor...