4 Oct 2012

Thursday fancies


A few current vintage and handmade loves. We love the new baroque trend and this little 60's jacket is gorgeous. On to the shoes! I've been an admirer of Oxford Heaven's etsy shop for a long time, she take's plain shoes and embellishes them with the most beautiful lace, bow's and more creating beautiful Marie Antoinette inspired lovelies. I wish I could own the whole collection. I also wanted to talk about the make up academy shop. They sell (hand's up) the best make-up I have ever used. The lipsticks last four hours, the colour's are so vibrant and best of all everything ranges from £1-£9. I'm slowly collecting every thing they sell! 

I've changed the layout (again!) and am so happy with it! I'm finally getting to grip's with blogging, it's harder than it looks. I also find it difficult to upkeep exciting post's because of the lack of a good camera. 

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

1 comment:

Birdie wears a tie said...

ahhh I love those shoes! <3

Inspiration Monday.

I've always been crazy for Chanel haute couture, but when browsing for crochet flower ideas I stumbled across these glor...