13 Sept 2012

Favourite season


 Its no lie to say that Autumn is my favourite season, and already there's a clear crisp feeling in the air. I love Summer, but there's something quite satisfying about layering up with thick scarve's and those lovely wooly jumpers. To match the tree's, i'm loving rusty red's and browns, gorgeous green's and deep oranges. I'm dreaming of kitch patterned tights, russian hats and those perfect pair of boots.

Sweet Chivalry has been on to some dreamy vintage pieces lately, I can't even put into words how excited I am to open the shop! It won't be far from now, Christmas time hopefully! Soon I will be able to post an opening date, we can have a little online opening Christmas tea party. I just need to promote promote promote!


1. Perfect Modcloth brown boots here
2. A definate apple picking dress here
3. Lovely for Autumn adventures here
4. Beautiful delicate hair pin here
5. A touch of glamour here
6. A dress for showing off here

No comments:

Inspiration Monday.

I've always been crazy for Chanel haute couture, but when browsing for crochet flower ideas I stumbled across these glor...